Sunday, October 19, 2008

How Old Am I?

So my friends and family have always joked that I am like a mom without the kids. I always have weird and random stuff in my purse. Ive always been the motherly person in my group of friends - making them call me when they get home at night. Well when I used to drive the mini van I thought that it couldn't have set myself any more for them to keep that joke going....

On Tuesday at school I was getting something out of my purse and I had a pull up in my purse. I just started laughing. But it gets even funnier. Later this past week I was doing a lot of stuff to prepare for my brothers wedding. I had to figure out how I was going to do my hair for the wedding, so I bought these hot rollers to see if they would curl my hair a different way. I was also in charge of ironing on these little tiny crystals on to black ribbon for the cake. Well I think it was Thursday night before I knew it I found myself with hot rollers in my hair, ironing, and watching The Oprah show from that day. I jumped ahead like 40 years in my life. When I figured out what I was doing I was so happy no one saw me like that. hehe!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So I am officially the worst story teller evere. Hehe!

Lindsay said...

LOL. That is SO funny! I can't believe you pulled a Pull-up out of your purse. I guess it's always good to be prepared. :)

You should see the crazy stuff I have in my purse!