Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayer Please

Hello everyone! I don't know who reads this or not. Maybe no one does I have no clue, but I just wanted to ask for prayer for my family. Our dog Jake is almost 14years old and he has a lot of medical issues and over the past few days he has gotten really week and completely blind. The vet has recommended that we put him down, so we are having to do that. He is actually going to get put down on Saturday. Please pray for our family to be at peace with the decision. I know for some this might be strange but our family treats our dogs like members of the family so we were all very close with him. Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Jamie, I'm so sorry. I know that must be so hard. They become a part of the family. I will definitely be praying for you and your family. Thanks again for taking Reagan for a day of fun. You are the absolute best.

Jamie said...

Thanks so much Lindsay! I appreciate it. It has been pretty difficult.
Your welcome. Hopefully you had some time to relax. I had fun with Reagan. Hopefully she did too!

Shannon said...

Jamie--that is awful news. I am so sorry to hear that. I had to put two cats down--each 19 years old--and it is not easy. They are definitely like family members. I will pray for you and your family for sure. Take care, honey!

Jamie said...

Thanks so much Shannon! I know its rough. We are doing well. Each day it gets a little easier. Its just weird not having him here. Thanks!