Sunday, April 11, 2010

Always Catching Up

Alright so I never have keep up with this thing. Lets give it another go. :)

So lets see what has been going on since November....

Well we had my Grandparents in from mid December til mid March. It was so great to have them here. Here are some pics from the grand kid BBQ/ Game Night.
















Game night was fun. It is very rare that we can get everyone in the mood to play games and be in a good mood. We played Yahtzee with the gparents and then moved on to The Office game. So much fun!

Other than that, I have been focusing on school and getting through the semester alive, haha! I'm also planning a baby shower for my sister Beth. She is due at the beginning of July. It seems like time is just flying by. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that she told me I was going to be an Aunty! I can't wait.

Well I think this is enough for tonight. Hopefully I will have more later this week. :)

No comments: