Monday, November 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday





I love reading Ten on Tuesday.

Here's mine for this week.

1. What are your pantry staples?
- SALSA
- Cereal
- Oatmeal
- Bread
- Peanut butter


2. What are your refrigerator staples?
- SALSA
- Fruit
- Milk
- Eggs
- Hummus


3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?

- I would like to be more out going, have more of a voice, and not to be such a people pleaser that I don’t think about my best interest.

4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)

I love my job. I graduated in May & applied & got it. God’s total plan. I absolutely love it!

5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.

I would buy a visa gift card for my sister and give it to her.

6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?

Books. I buy children's books for my classroom, I buy novels, I buy religion books, I buy books all the time. The embarrassing part is I don't always have time to read them all. So, I may buy a book, but not get to it for a while but continue buying other books.

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?

My duvet & my dog. :)

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?

Sadly, mascara.

9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?

When I was little my mom used to make us honey & butter tortillas or peanut butter and butter tortillas.

10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?

Neither. I love me some Pinterest & some Facebook. I’m horribly inconsistent at tweeting & blogging. Haha!

Your turn!!!

No comments: