Monday, November 17, 2008

Catch up

So I totally haven't written in like a month. Sorry! So whats been going on...

We had my older brothers wedding at the end of October. It was beautiful! A bunch of family came in on the Thursday night before. We had the rehearsal at Landry's which was fun. Then the wedding was at St. Anthony's and the reception was at The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center. The reception was a blast. I'll post some of the pics when we get them in.

Ive just been trying to finish this semester of classes and been doing the babysitting thing.
This past weekend I went to Waco to visit my best friend Austin. It was so much fun. We went to the Baylor vs. Aggie game. It was defiantly a good game. Baylor doesn't win that often and it was exciting for them to beat A&M. It was super cold though. Then we had a party back at the house. It was just fun and relaxing.

That's about it. Ill try to post pics soon.

No comments: