Friday, September 26, 2008

Random

1. What time did you get up this morning? 630 I had to study for 2 exams before work, boo.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds I’m not a big jewelry girl though.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bangkok
Dangerous it was a good movie but I didn’t really like the ending.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t even know, I think maybe Grey’s Anatomy.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I don’t usually eat breakfast. If I do it’s just like a glass of milk and a banana.

6. What is your middle name?
Nicole

7. What food do you dislike?
I really don’t like celery. I can’t even touch it; it makes your hands smell weird.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I like too many, umm I’ve been listening to Madeleine Peyroux “Careless Love”. It’s old but really good.

9. What kind of car do you drive? The Pontiac Grand AM

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with nothing on it. I hate condiments.

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Pridefullness, I hate when people think that they know everything and can’t say they are sorry.

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Jeans and hoodie. So comfortable.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,
Where would you go?
Italy for sure.

14. Are you an organized person? Definitely. I am a little OCD actually.

15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere peaceful. Maybe in the country somewhere where fall is actually a season we get to experience.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 21st I think. I usually work on my birthday. Which I think that I did then too. But I went out after. It was fun; all my friends came home from school.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Clean, can you see why I’m filling this out?

18. When is your birthday? October 24th

19. Morning person or a night person? Night Owl for sure

20. What is your shoe size? 9

21. Pets?
Yeppers, a black lab mix named Amy, a wiemeraner named Jake, and a parrot named Sammy.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I’m caught up on my class work. I know not so exciting.

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
A mommy.

24. How are you today? Good now. School and work are over.

25. What is your favorite flower?
Orchids or Gerber Daisies

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
My brother’s wedding and my birthday. (Weekend of October 25th)

27. What are you listening to right now? Grey’s Anatomy

28. What was the last thing you ate? Yellow apple, love them!!

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue – green, the one that is kind of teal looking, it’s my favorite.

30. How is the weather right now?
Nice. The sun is almost set and it’s in the 70s.

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? COLLIN!!! :)

32. Favorite soft drink?
I don’t really drink soft drinks but when I do defiantly Dr. Pepper.

33. Favorite restaurant?
Umm, either Uni Sushi or anywhere with good Mexican food that is really spicy.

34. Hair color? Dark brown

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed animals

36. Summer or Winter? Winter

37. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

38. Coffee or tea?
Tea, I hate coffee.

39. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t cry that much, but actually it was last night.

40. What is under your bed? Photo albums and luggage

41. What did you do last night? Babysat at the Norman’s

42. What are you afraid of? Confrontation

43. How many keys on your key ring? 2 house and car

44. How many years at your current job?
Well I’ve been babysitting for what 11 years now, WOW crazy.

45. Favorite day of the week? Friday, because everyone is so excited that it’s the weekend and everyone is really casual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? I am sending you this comment, because I am serching for blogger friends, and your site is interesting to me. I have an art blog here in San Diego, and I am curious if you would become my freind? Are you up to it?
I hope to see you soon on my art blog, and take care,
Sincerely,
Jesse

Lindsay said...

Hey! We had so many answers that were the same. :)

Jamie said...

Jesse~
Im good. Thanks for your interest in my blog. Im totally new to the whole blogging thing. I'll totally be your friend. The art on your blog is good. I dont really know a lot about art but I like it, if that makes any sense.

Lindsay~
I know right. I used yours as a template and I was like hey thats my answer so I tried to switch how answered it. Your answers were way funnier though! :) Im so excited yall are coming home soon. Im having withdrawls!! :)