Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Post

Hey everyone! So I totally signed up for this blog like in May and am just now writing my first one. I read so many other blogs I thought I'd start one myself. You'll probably read more about me than you wanted to or you might decide, WOW this girl is a nerd and super boring. Anyways, I am stoked to start contributing some stories. You'll probably hear some stories about my adventures in babysitting because I have some pretty awesome kids that I watch and they are hilarious! Or you might hear about some of the frustrations I have with the schools that I go to. But I also hope that I can contribute some inspiration through sharing some of the things that God is doing in my life and challenging me with. So here we go!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY! I am so excited you started a blog. I am addicted to blogs...writing on mine and reading so many others. I am going to add you to my blog list. I will be visiting often.

Lindsay

Shannon said...

Yea Jamie! Can't wait to read your fun stories. Lindsay got me hooked on blogs but I am too lazy to start my own so I'll just read everyone else's. : )

Miss you!
sd

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Thanks Lindsay and Shannon! Everytime that I go to your site Lindsay it looks different. I need to get some pointers from you. It took me forever to get a background and music. I know computers pretty well- the basics, hehe. But it just took me forever.
As for you Mrs. Shannon I think that you should start a blog so I can hear some stories about our little man. :)
Miss you ladies! Hope you guys arent working to hard!!

Jamie